Current Location: Home, behind my desk.
Hair Color: Darkest Brown
Righty/Lefty: Lucky Righty
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
Your fear: Darkness
Your dream of the perfect date: Being picked up on time, having the door opened and closed for me, dinner date, taken home. (Which unfortunately has never occurred in my love/dating life)
Goals you’d like to achieve: lose weight, money, straight A's.
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
Your thoughts first waking up: How do I look??
Your best physical feature: Hair.
Your bed time: Late sleep, lately rise.
Your most missed memory: Carefree days.
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald’s (If I had to choose)
Single or Group Dates: Single, and group if it means double dates.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino
LAYER 5: DO YOU
Smoke: Never, ever
Drink: Never ever
Take showers: Yes, and bubble baffs!
Have a crush: No! Attn all males: Kill yourselves, or jump off a building, or out a window.
Like school: Narp
Believe in yourself: Very rarely
Believe what goes around comes around: I try to, but due to recent events, no!
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yes
Think you’re a health freak: No haha!
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: No
Been hurt: Yes
Dyed your hair:No
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: Nope
Kissed the same sex: No
Got beaten up: No
Changed who you were to fit in: No.
LAYER 8: GETTING OLD
Age you’re hoping to be married by: 22/3.
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 2, 3 maybe?
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY
Best eye colour: Hazel or green
Hair colour: Dark.
Short or long hair:doesn't matter
Looks or personality: I'd rather have somebody who's personality is great but I also want someone who looks good
Fun or serious: Got to have both qualities, even balance of both.
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 MINUTE AGO: Tumblr’n
1 HOUR AGO: Tumblr’n
1 WEEK AGO: Watching television
1 YEAR AGO: Having a great time with my family.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I feel: good.
I hate: I don’t hate, I loathe or dislike.
I hide: nothing from noone. I’m real with everyone.
I need: money.
I love: my mum and dad.
LAYER 12: FAVORITES
Singer: Robin Thicke
Colour: Pink
Food: Everything that mum cooks.
Things to do: Sleep, stay in, socialize.
LAYER 13: RANDOM
How long have you known your best friend?: 1 year.
When’s the last time you kissed someone?: Yesterday, Mum
What are you excited for?: New year and my birthday.
Do you have any saved texts on your phone?: I don't have a phone!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten