♡♡♡
Some days are so bad. Some days I can’t bare. Some days I can’t even produce strength to open my eyes, to face my reality. Being awake, being conscious is like being completely exposed, having any comfort you may have had stripped from you. Days without him eat away at me like vultures to a carcass. Days spent with him, I’m not hollow, I don’t disintegrate. He is the only one who can substitute for the comfort that is rid from me each time I open my eyes. He is my solution, my antidote. I found my cure.
Some days are so bad. Some days I can’t bare. Some days I can’t even produce strength to open my eyes, to face my reality. Being awake, being conscious is like being completely exposed, having any comfort you may have had stripped from you. Days without him eat away at me like vultures to a carcass. Days spent with him, I’m not hollow, I don’t disintegrate. He is the only one who can substitute for the comfort that is rid from me each time I open my eyes. He is my solution, my antidote. I found my cure.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten